Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Moving over

Ahhh...hear that?? That's the sound of a fresh start. I was on Wordpress for a bit and I'm making the switch to Blogger because, let's be honest, I'm not a journalist so Wordpress makes my head hurt. I only have so much room left in my brain for blogging and such, since most of my cranial energy is focused on diapers, naps, grocery lists, kid-friendly dinners, and melt-down avoidance tactics (mostly in regards to myself). I'm not going to spend the better part of my "me time" copying and pasting all my posts from there to here, so for all who are curious or bored (or both!), HERE's the link to Bradford Brood: Wordpress Edition. :P

Happy blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Those braincells get SO warped by the kiddos..... ;) Congrats on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete